Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Romper Week - Day 2 Amy from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop



I'm sooooo glad that Amy from Naptime Crafters Blog/Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop jumped on board for guest posting today!  Her patterns are so adorable and I've loved being a tester and pattern tour participant over the past year!  In fact, next week I'll have my summer tour post up on her Classic Ringer Tee and Sailor Shorts!  I hope you'll stop back by and check out how cute they look on Eva Mae!

Click the picture above to visit her blog and read what she put together for Romper Week on day 2! (And she's got a little location trivia for you too!)

An added bonus this week is that all of Amy's romper patterns are only $6!  Click the picture below to check out her pattern shop!


Remember I said I want to feature posts that were uploaded to our sharing sites? Here's one that I laughed out loud when I saw the picture!!!  I wish I could see this little boy in action!!!
 Heather from Feather's Flights has a tutorial on how to turn a big t-shirt into a little romper!!! 

Have a romper you want to share?  Upload it to our Flickr group or link party!
And check back tomorrow to see what Veronica of SewVery made!
Sewing Mama RaeAnna Blog

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I'm glad you chose that face! We crack up laughing every single time he does it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's going to be a character as he grows up!!! Love it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...