Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 6 KCWC

So it's day 6 and I finally finished the jacket!!!  I will take better pics tomorrow in the natural light with her matching ruffle pants! :)  It took me several days to finish the jacket but I love how it turned out!



I was hoping to have one more outfit done (Pristine Swing by Melly Sews) but I don't think I'll have much time to sew tomorrow.  We'll see!  I need to clean the house this weekend too!!! LOL! 
 
 


You can tell baby girl was fighting sleep - I had her model before I put her down to bed! :)


My review of the pattern is this:
SUPER CUTE!!!  However, I noticed some of the measurements weren't exact.  If you can be flexible with your seam allowance everything will turn out fine!

The fit is spot on - I did the 18 months and it fits her perfectly!  It might be a little snug for what I was hoping but I think it's adorable!

I used woven cotton as the outside and a pink jersey knit as the lining.  Some of the things I did a little different - I rolled the cuffs for the hem and I used ribbon for the button loops.

All the directions were really clear and the pictures were great!  If you like the style of the jacket you should go check out the pattern here!!!
 
 BONUS PICS! :)
Here are some better pics of the outfit I finished yesterday for my BFF! :)
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...