Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, May 30, 2014

Christmas Pajama Pre-Sale!!!!

It's here!!!  Christmas Pajama Presale!!!

This is my favorite time of year!!!  I love matching pajamas and have dressed my kids in matching personalized PJs ever since Eva Mae was born!
 
 

There are more options this year with my supplier!  Baby gowns (like the above pictured)


And doll pajamas!!!


I can't wait to get pajamas for Nick and myself this year!!!  Here is the sizing chart to help you with your order:
(Double the waist measurement for the circumference.)

And although the size chart ends at 8y, the supplier has listed that it will go up to a size 10 this year!

I also wanted to point out that the fabric on all of the pjs are 100% organic cotton. There is no spandex in them. Also, these are meant to be worn "snug- fitting" for the children’s pjs. The Adult pjs are made of the same knit fabric and are loose fitting with button up shirts.

***YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM BY JUNE 21st!!!***

I will send invoices the week of June 23-27th and all invoices must be paid on June 28th to guarantee your pajamas!  Delivery to me will be sometime in September/October.  If you are ordering personalization that will give me time to complete your order and get to you by Thanksgiving!
(Shipping/handling charges will be added if I am mailing to you!)

Let me know if you have questions!

(To open the order form in another window CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...