Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Halloween 2012!

We had a great time with our circus theme!  Eva Mae was the circus "Ruffleump" in her cute homemade costume!  I blogged a tutorial here on how I made her dress!


To complete her look I bought an elephant hat but she was not a fan!
          

I can't believe how lucky I got with such a sweet baby!!!  She is so easy going and sweet!  Just look at those eyes! 
 


And here's the ringmaster!!!  I wanted him to wear a mustache but he did not like that idea!
Here is the post on his outfit!


"Oh Ruffleump, where are you?  There you are!  I will tame you with the powers of my mind!"
           

I love this picture!  Eva Mae is saying - "why is brother giving me a hug?" 
 
My two circus cuties!


The fam


"Trick or Treat!!!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...