Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Matching Cousins

I finished up the 3 pairs of shorts and appliqued t-shirts for Christian and his cousins!  The dress is a coordinating print from the "Montreux" collection!


I can't wait to get some pictures of all the kids together!  It's time for a vacation!!!!  2012 has not been kind to our families and we need some rejuvenating!  Although while we're on vacation with our families it will be bittersweet to know that it might be the last time we see some of the grandparents.  (Great grandparents to C and E!)

I also wanted to make some cute baby items for the new little girl we expect later this summer but time is starting to run out!!!  I wish I could create more hours in a day - staying up too late is not healthy for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...