Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine Cupcakes - Day 1!


Can you believe it's almost the end of the first month of 2014?!!!  I'm still trying to get used to writing "2014" instead of "2013" on papers and checks!

This last week of the month I wanted to highlight the pattern I released in December!  It's the perfect t-shirt for embroidery and embellishment!  Or, make it with the cute kangaroo pocket to keep your little one's hands warm!

The pattern is the Cupcake Top and is available now in the SHOP for sizes 3m to 6 years.  I'm working on a sizing update - watch my FB page for a tester call! (sizes 7-12)
 

Just like with the Bumblebee Dress, if you purchase now you will be sent a sizing update when all the measurements and pattern pieces are finished.  This week only the pattern will be available for 20% off with the code: SWEET


Now, let's check out what you can do with the Cupcake Top!!!  
I had several friends make the pattern without the kangaroo pocket so you could see how perfect this pattern is to create boutique shirts with applique!


Ashley's daughter is modeling this adorable version with a Valentine Peacock from Applique Junkie! 
Ashely creates the most adorable things for custom orders at Kutie Pie Creations.


I think this picture is my favorite out of all of them! LOL!

Come back tomorrow to see how Sheena at The Stituation used the pattern to make some snuggly minky Cupcake Tops for Valentine's Day!!!  I can't wait to share with you!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...