Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Monday, January 13, 2014

Snowflakes & Lace - Get Your Crap Together

Welcome to day 1 of our new series "Snowflakes & Lace!"

 

Today we have the lovely Chelsea of Get Your Crap Together!  When I saw this picture I couldn't believe how much her little girl has grown!  Chelsea and I have posted on each others blogs in the past and helped test/sew patterns so it's been fun to watch our little girls grow through pictures on the computer!

I just love how the lace and snowflake fabric work together on this adorable outfit! 


Don't forget that Veronica has a special guest post today as well!

And if you missed it, our link party is growing with some wonderful lace projects -  

Sewing Mama RaeAnna Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks RaeAnna for having me! Had a great time putting this together! Loving having blogging friends like you and Veronica!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...