Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Sunday, July 29, 2012

What I've been working on!

I feel bad that I really haven't been blogging much.  I really need to do a new tutorial!!!!  There's an AWESOME website called "Sew Set" where I've uploaded 2 of my tutorials:
http://www.sewset.com/designer/119

In the mean time, here are some fun projects I've completed!

ELMO BIRTHDAY SHIRT!
A college friend of mine asked me to make her daughter a shirt for her Elmo party!  I hope she likes it!  I love this applique pattern!
 


BABY EVA GIFTS
My niece was born on Friday!!!!  I can't wait to meet her the next time we travel to Idaho!  I made this adorable set for her (12 months) so it probably won't be worn until Spring/Summer 2013 since she is a little thing! :)

And I made a baby blanket with her stats! :)
 

PILLOWCASE DRESSES
An old friend from childhood asked me to make pillowcase dresses for her girls!  It's so neat to see the families of childhood friends as we all grow older!  I love facebook for that reason!  I'm so glad I can keep up with what people are doing even if we live 600 miles away! :)  I'm actually a little jealous that I used this fabric for her girls! lol!  I bought it at Textiles and just love the vintage look of the prints!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...