Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hennina by Ottobre



I started sewing when Christian was 8 months old and as I learned more and more about kids clothes, the magazine "Ottobre" kept coming up in blogs and websites that I frequented!  I finally bought a couple used issues to see what all the hype was!  Can you believe for about $20 you get 20+ patterns of adorable kids clothes and accessories???!!!  It is such a bargain!  (I bought mine used for $11!)  The only learning curve is figuring out how to convert the metric measurements since the magazine is produced in Finland!

I wanted to make something to go with the Pleated Penny and I thought this style of shorts was really cute!  I love the side vents and little ruffle accent!  It was super easy to put together!  From start to finish you could sew a pair up in a couple of hours or less!!!
 
 

She is so my daughter!  Always playing to the camera!!! :)

Right now they are a little big but I'm glad - she might be able to get some use out of them next year too!


I am entering the shorts in a sewing contest - Shorts on the Line!



shorts on the line button 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. These shorts are really cute! I love the color scheme. And your model is adorable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! I love your daughter's shorts! I've been wanting to go thrift shopping and now I have more motivation!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...