Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter is on it's way!

 
I feel bad that I haven't blogged this week but I have a great post going up next weekend!  It's not an Easter post so this will be my token Easter picture blog until I upload pictures of our family Easter in matching outfits!!! :)  Yes, I am THAT mom! We're doing khaki and navy!  The kids are wearing their custom clothes made from the Sarah Jane Out to Sea fabric!

Have you seen the trend of chevron print in dresses?  I love this matching set that I made for my best friend and her new baby sister coming in the next few months!!!
 
And this is the chevron pillowcase I did for another friend!  I love the colors of the Riley Blake girl chevron!
 
And how cute did this Easter basket turn out?!!!  I embroidered the names of 3 siblings for their Easter baskets bought at Michael's!  Next year I'll probably do pre-orders!  They turned out so sweet!

And this was a quick and fun little project - I did a pre-order for some Kavio dresses and I've been running a special on my Facebook page for $5 embroidered initial!  This dress looks adorable with the little Easter bunny hair bow I made below!
I've been doing a hairbow special this month too - $2 for any single bow and character feltie!  I sold quite a few!  The shop is closed up for a few weeks so I can enjoy my friends visiting from out of state but if you're interested in any of the bows you can see the current pricing on my FB page!  I love the little chick in the cover photo and this Easter egg bow!

I hope you and your family have a happy Easter and Holy Week!!!  HOSANNA! :)



3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I love the little chickie in the center of the hair bow. I also love the chevron dresses! If only my girl was still little ;0)

    I would love to have you share this on our link party!

    Melissa
    redflycreations(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I love everything you have been making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you list the patterns you use for your adorable clothing? I would love to sew some up myself if the pattern is available!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...