So Project Run and Play is a children's fashion competition and a bunch of people sew along throughout the weeks with a different theme each week! I'm excited because I actually have finished week 1 and week 2!!!
When each week is featured on the blog, I will post my own tutorial of the project that I completed for the challenge!
Here's a sneak peek!!!
Week 1
Week 2
I hope you'll come visit when each tutorial is up and ready!!! And you can check out the other sew along participants on Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/groups/1580735@N24/

The Sydnee Falkner jacket is the perfect winter upgrade for fans of Million Dollar Secret! This sherpa-lined stunner gives you her exact on-screen cozy-chic vibe with premium distressed leather outside and ultra-plush warmth inside. It's celebrity style made wearable - equally perfect for school runs or weekend adventures. That signature sherpa collar? Pure comfort magic!
ReplyDeleteI found this piece both readable and informative. The structure makes it easy to follow, while the supporting points give it enough substance.
ReplyDeleteWebsite: https://aevapeclub.net/product/beco-12000-puffs-disposable-vape/